Period & Mode of Engagement:
- Full-time employment with a probationary period of six months.
Primary Job Location:
- Lekki Phase One, Lagos.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing social media accounts for the company on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn - content development, publishing, community management, advertising, and reporting.
- Newsletter & blog content development and management.
- Website content updates, where necessary.
- Development of content calendars.
- Maintaining standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval, and repurposing. This includes real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Establishing workflows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Experience with day-to-day social media management including content development, community management, publishing, advertising, promotion, and analytics.
- Complementary project management skills.
- Understanding of both Nigerian and American Social Media lingo.
- Initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Drive, energy, and passion
- Dependency and reliability
- Intellect and love for knowledge
- Maturity & good judgment
- Attention to detail
- Salary is competitive and in line with industry benchmarks
- Health benefits on confirmation
- Housing allowance a year after confirmation
- A laptop, phone, and internet will be provided
- All out-of-station costs will be covered
Salary: 200,000 Naira