- Management of all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In, Google+ and Instagram
- Creating and delivering engaging, relevant and on brand multimedia content for social and blog platforms on our website including videos, infographics, blog posts and articles
- Monitor conversations online and have sound judgment in responding or managing situations which could become negative or lead to a reputational risk.
- Provide expert guidance on social media aspects of PR strategies, identify contents gaps and contribute to reputational management by monitoring and independently responding to online comments and discussions. Flagging any potential issues when appropriate.
- Build networks of social media and community champions, contributors, influencers, advocates, supporters and bloggers to help deliver our messaging.
- Conduct regular analysis of performance and audiences on each social media channel and provide expertise of how to optimise performance and how to identify and target audiences’ interests and touch points.
- Management of assistant/s during campaign periods
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the principles of social media marketing; understanding stakeholder requirements, target audiences; and creating campaigns.
- Good copywriter able to adapt copy for websites, twitter, Facebook to suit the audience and tone required
- First class competence in SEO
- Editorial experience – excellent writing skills
- Experienced with social media analytics
- Solid experience of social media management including strategic planning
- Experience of fast-paced production environment and having to make editorial decisions under pressure