- Undertake campaigns and regular and well managed, posting on our social media channels, following a social media content plan that underpins our goals for increased engagement and audience growth; as well as deliver those of our clients
- Leverage and grow our database to ensure we can drive a successful engagement with our community clients and prospects through email, SMS, online, and digitally
- Creative use of mixed media, video, graphics and manage social media advertising strategies for fundraising appeals and campaigns;
- Innovate and test different content across digital channels to maximize engagement
- Data and Analysis driven to check ROI on campaigns ensure we are maximining use of resources
- Ensure brand and tone integrity and consistency in all external communications
- Work with a junior team to drive and grow their competence
- Manage an email marketing calendar to ensure consistency and best practice in communicating with our audiences.
- Trustworthy, ethical, and professional
- At least 3 – 5 years experience in a digital marketing or communications role;
- Bachelor's degree or comparable technical qualification
- Show ability and evidence of continual training and leading in social media technology and digital marketing
- Skills to manage social media communities and digital supporter queries;
- Experience in creating and implementing social media advertising campaign strategies.
- Basic coding skills are required
- Ability to be able to edit graphic designs (Basic graphic design skills essential)
- Strong writing and content development skills for social media and other digital channels to successfully engage target audiences.
- Long term view of growing with the company with opportunity for profit share/equity after a certain length of service and contribution to businesses
- Bonus scheme for meeting critical KPIs