As the Social Media Analyst, you will be expected to;
- Manage all social media platforms for our brands (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook)
- Excel as the brand's community manager, responding to and engaging fans in conversation on Instagram, Twitter, -Facebook & YouTube; help grow our social media audiences & drive engagement
- Act as the customer service point person for all social channels, responding to customer and followers questions and comments.
- Assist in the development and support of social media plans for brand/digital campaigns
- Track social media engagement and metrics to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns
- Implement social media strategy and coordinate daily content calendar projects
- - 1-2 years previous experience in social media management for a brand or company
- - Experience running campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter using a strategic, targeted approach
- - Excellent writing & grammar skills with high attention to detail & quality
- - Knowledge of analytics platforms like Facebook Insights and Google Analytics is a plus
- - Demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment
Share links to your current campaigns and/or portfolio and describe how you have managed accounts and advertising campaigns for clients using custom or lookalike audiences.