- Work with other departments to generate social media content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedule.
- Analyze and report on user engagement and traffic on the organization's digital platforms
- Use SEO strategies to implement keyword priorities into content marketing
- Respond timely to customers and followers’ comments and queries.
- Guide team members on their social media activities and how to reflect a good personal and brand image.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s content
- Be up-to-date on emerging trends and how the company can generate value from them.
- Proven working experience as a social media analyst or in a similar role
- Excellent editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in social media management tools
- Adequate knowledge of SEO, Google analytics, and keyword search
- Positive attitude, detailed and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluent in English
- BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or related