This role is for an energetic and engaging Administrator who is able to multitask and priorities their time. You must also have strong IT skills.
This role requires someone with a positive attitude!
You must be a strong communicator with the ability to work independently and as part of a team as you will be the main communication between multiple departments.
- Responding to email enquiries
- Prepare, post and manage our social media accounts
- Coordinate with interns and NGOs
- Prepare and release offer letters
- Datamining & Research
- Opening new accounts and/or updating accounts where required
- General Admin tasks
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong Communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Familiar with Social Media Marketing (LikedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Email management and distribution
- Team Work
- Bubbly and a positive attitude
- Interested in working for at least 1 year
Preference will be given to those who regularly volunteer for NGOs.
- Work from home
- Flexible timing
- Grow with the business
- Work for a social enterprise, whose focus is to make this world a better place