- Interacts professionally with clients and internal business units to assist in developing core business requirements for applications.
- Designing applications in line with best practices and the specific requirements of clients.
- Documenting and communicating design approach and methodology to clients.
- Developing applications in line with best practices and the specific requirements of clients.
- Manages direct reports – junior software developers and interns. Responsible for the career development of these officers.
- Demonstrates leadership and mentorship for peers and subordinates.
- Demonstrated knowledge of AGILE development methodologies is a requirement; certification is an added advantage.
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- Rich experience in Application Development is a requirement.
- Must possess experience in the design, development, deployment, and management of at least 3 large-scale enterprise application (JAVA) projects.
- Critical thinking.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of JAVA
- Demonstrated experience in JEE, JSP, EJB, JAX-WS, JPA/Hibernate, Spring Boot
- Knowledge of PHP and C-sharp is an added advantage
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of ReST and SOAP APIs
- Strong knowledge of Application Development Methodology is an added advantage.
- Agile Methodology
- Exposure to CRM applications – SugarCRM, SuiteCRM, vTiger is a strong advantage.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of version control solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of current computer hardware, software and ability to work on multiple assignments and under pressure.
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS is an added advantage.
- Honesty, integrity, and commitment to work.
- Strong leadership skills
- Teamwork, proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
From N250K + Bonuses. Dependent on Experience