- Candidate should possess extensive experience in providing application support in a fast-paced environment and should be able to distinguish yourself by being proactive in providing application support.
- This duty involves using complex problem-solving skills to brainstorm software solutions and workarounds and then work together with the core engineering team to resolve issues and faults as soon as possible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Coordinate with teams and resolve all complex
application and system issues.
• Design and maintain expertise in the flow of application processes and systems related to the company.
• Administer and resolve application issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
• Perform analyses on software application functionality and suggest improvements.
• Ensure effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications.
• Consult with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
• Establish the root causes of application errors and escalate serious concerns to the Senior Engineers.
• Keep a record of configuration changes and schedule application updates.
• Document processes and monitor application performance metrics.
• Provide front-end support to clients and colleagues in other departments.
• Plan, execute books and implement applications and configuration change procedures to ensure optimal Quality assurance for all applications.
• Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
• Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of engineering and customer support departments.
• Provide support and identify all issues and prepare appropriate documentation for all issues and solutions.
• Manage all production systems and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solutions to problems and prepare reports for all problems.
• Identify and provide resolutions ranging in complexity from medium to high.
• B.Sc. or H.N.D in Computer Science or a related field
• Working knowledge of SQL Databases & basic network configuration
• Working Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software
• Intermediate knowledge of programming with languages such as JAVA, PHP, C#
• Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
• Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment