We are looking to hire smart and enthusiastic individuals who will join our organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Cultivate good rapport with corporate clients and ensure the bank becomes the choice for their investment and banking.
- Establish quality profit-earning customer relationships within the target market
- Provide recommendations to improve the current procedures and processes to ensure that work is carried out in an efficient manner.
- Negotiate terms, conditions, and pricing with customers to reach terms that will accommodate their needs and be acceptable and profitable to the bank
- Maintain high professional standards and strive to provide quality services and competitive pricing to clients
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospective customers.
- Participate in joint calls with business partners
- Furnish and update the Business Analyst with client information, financial statements, and relevant data, for the different types of CA reviews (Annual, Initial, Interim etc.).
- Ensure compliance to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money laundering (AML) requirements in all dealings with existing and potential customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or a relevant degree
- Good written and verbal skills
- Experience as a relationship manager, in customer service, or a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills
Openings are available within the following locations in Ogun state: Abeokuta, Agbara, Babcock University, Ijebu Ode Main, Ilaro, Ogere, Otta, Sagamu
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.