– Ensure patient safety and comfort with a smooth flow of patient care.
– Maintain a high level of customer service, treatment quality and treatment education.
– Responsible for documenting accurate and timely treatment notes.
– Responsible for price quoting, providing consent forms, pre and post procedure protocol, discussing treatment in detail, etc.
– Responsible for looking ahead at schedule, anticipating requirements and alerting management of any issues pertaining to consumables, supplies and related matters
- To be able to determine which treatments (or combination) are suitable for the patient
- To carry out consultations, discussing benefits and risk assessment of treatment procedures
- Act and Assist Doctors and Nurses by providing additional support
– A confident, smart, friendly and professional personality with strong communication skills
– Have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills