- Receiving training and learning of different staff functions and operations.
- Understanding the company vision, products and policies and carrying out tasks in line with the same.
- Participating in product development by carrying out detailed internet research.
- Performing cold calls on clients and scheduling meetings, appointments and presentations.
- Product implementation, deployment and technical support.
- Setting realistic goals towards self-improvement based on things learnt.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any Science related discipline.
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Proficient in the use of the Computer and Basic Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be very comfortable with navigating the internet to perform detailed research
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Hardworking, dedicated and quick to learn new skills.