- Part-time on a flexible predetermined schedule (preference for those whose availability includes either Saturday or Sunday.
This is a remote-work opportunity. You will be working closely with and reporting to an individual who is located in California, USA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You will primarily be writing two types of articles: how-to guides and best-product review roundups.
This project's target audience is those looking to learn how to ride a skateboard/longboard and repair and maintain their decks.
Must be a Skateboarder and have expertise in skateboard tricks, riding tips, and repairs
Research and write 2 to 5 articles each month (ranging from 1500 to 4000 words each)
Must have previous experience writing and LOVE writing!
Address reader pain points clearly in writing
Have outstanding communication skills
Must be punctual and must hit all deadlines
- Computer Requirement: As this is a remote-work opportunity, you are expected to have your own personal computer to get the job done.
- Internet Requirements: As you have to be constantly connected to the team through digital tools, you must have your own high-speed/reliable internet (wifi connection).
- Phone Requirements: Similarly, you are expected to have a functioning mobile phone with WhatsApp capabilities and should be reachable by phone during an agreed predetermined time.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- The opportunity to work from anywhere. As this is a remote-work opportunity. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home or from anywhere, as long as you can keep in touch with digital tools such as Whatsapp, Google Meet, etc.
How to Apply - Include the following:
Your CV/resume as a PDF attachment.
One paragraph (~100 words) of how you are an expert on the topic and why you are the best fit for the role.
Optional – To stand out, link to your portfolio
Optional – To stand out, include links to 2-3 relevant writing samples.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment; and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression.