We are looking for a Site/Operation that will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our construction projects.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Managing projects from beginning to end, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, coordinating with other teams, and supervising workers
- Evaluating safety standards on site and enforcing regulations to ensure worker safety
- Overseeing the bidding process for contracts and hiring subcontractors or outside labor when necessary
- Managing the project budget, including ordering supplies and materials as needed
- Directing and overseeing all aspects of construction projects from start to finish, including scheduling and organizing workers’ tasks and materials
- Ensuring that all projects are completed on time and within budget by managing daily operations such as equipment maintenance and labor scheduling
- Reviewing blueprints and other plans to determine how best to implement a new construction project
- Working with architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors to develop construction plans and schedules
- Developing and enforcing safety standards, policies, and procedures for the workplace
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in HVAC
- Leadership ability
- Evidence of work experience
- Good communication skills.
- Familiarity with computers.
- Professional certifications
Salary: N200,000 - 300,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.