- Playing a part in project and team management.
- Working closely with a team of other professional such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologies.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any related problems that may arise during production
- Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget
- Travelling regularly to building sites, Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on premises, Actively monitor the work environment for hazard
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Checking progressive activity at the workshop
- To execute tasks using computer software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Auto CAD Architecture, 3D Studio MAX, Sketch up Pro.V-Ray Plug-in and Adobe Creative Suites such as Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design.
- To coordinate with Design Director, Production Director, and Engineering Director in developing project plans such as project feasibility, financial, marketing materials, master planning design, scheduling and technical expertise
- To coordinate with contractors to execute the project according to standards of design and technical requirement.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Highly organized, proactive, flexible and initiative
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- able to travel to the province for work at site (Negotiable based on experience and ability)
- Bonus : Gasoline, Phone Charge, Skill improvements.
- Working Time: 8:00AM - 6:00PM Holiday: Sat half-day / Sun / National Holiday