- Proven experience working as a Site Supervisor.
- The ability to interpret blueprints.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
Site Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with contractors, managers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all parties remain coordinated.
- Translate blueprints into plans
- Coordination and supervision of workers.
- Provide schedules for workers
- Assign tasks to construction laborers
- Responsible for maintaining safety and quality standards