We are looking to hire a Site Reliability Engineer who will join our team in overseeing the development, implementation, and maintenance of the infrastructure used by our applications. We work closely with the Product Development and Engineering teams to expand and enhance our deeply integrated service platform. Our goal at Expensify is to develop and support the systems and automations that drive our business-critical platform, ensuring high uptime and quality deployments, while maintaining operational flexibility.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Implementing and maintaining systems that monitor networks, server health, and application performance.
- Configuring infrastructure systems to provide load balancing, application firewalls, reverse proxying, and related services.
- Creating and implementing security policies that protect us and our customers.
- Striving to deliver high availability and data redundancy throughout our platform.
- Designing tools to help our entire engineering organization be as productive as possible.
- Communicates well, both interpersonally and in their code.
- Knows how to solve problems by automating their solutions.
- Has a strong foundation in security from a software, systems, and network standpoint.
- Has experience with Linux system configuration, administration, and tuning.
- Has experience with automated configuration management, and continuous integration (CI) systems.
- Understands the role and impact that infrastructure can have on the organization as a whole.
- Is passionate about “getting under the hood” of systems and technologies to understand their inner workings, and fix what needs fixing.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.