An Electrical and Mechanical Site Engineer is needed.
- Must be able to use Auto Acad
- Must be able to manage projects well
- Ensure accurate setting out and leveling of the works in accordance with the drawings/ specifications.
- Ensure all drawings and information relating to the post holder’s area of work are accurate and up-to-date.
- Review Architect/Engineer/Services/Sub-Contractor drawings to ensure coordination and integration.
- Ensure quality control and testing of work and materials is carried out in accordance with the specification requirements.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with the Construction Programme
- Carry out check on works prior to and following any concrete pours.
- Fulfil the role of Temporary Works Co-Ordinator when required
- Acting as the main technical advisor, direct and supervise day to day operations of sub-contractors when required, resolving any technical issues that may arise. • Liaising with local authorities as appropriate to ensure compliance with local construction regulations.
- Delivering tool box talks on site.
- Fulfil the role of mentor as and when required.