A reputable construction company based in Lagos has openings for Site Engineers
- Project Site Administration
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to work safely each day.
- To keep clear and comprehensive records of all works carried out on the site.
- Develop the program of work and action plan for making the project work.
- Ensure that all site operations are carried out in strict accordance with the company’s policies on HSE&Quality Management.
- Ability to prepare and deliver efficient progress and risk assessment reports
- Oversee the running and successful delivery of one or more projects at any given time
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The position requires demonstration of a high level of professional competence, personal integrity and site leadership capabilities.
- Minimum B.Sc./HND in Building or Civil Engineering with 5 years proven track record on Build, civil and infrastructure Projects.
- Strong Project Management background would be an added advantage.
- Ability to use relevant engineering design software to generate Civil/Structural drawings and calculations.
- High level of analytical, commercial, communication and negotiation skills
- Be competent on Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and AUTOCAD software.
- Be willing to work Engineering Hours from time to time when critical or possession works are scheduled
- Project Management qualification is a plus.