The Site Engineer will manage daily site Operations and give details to the project office on a daily basis.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Oversee daily Site operations, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met.
- Coordinate site workers’ schedules, ensuring adequate coverage
- Liaising with clients and other Construction professionals
- Maintaining on-site quality control procedures
- Manage Vendor's engagement and Compliance site
- Enforce all site policies and procedures
- Coordinate safety awareness pep talk for site workers
- Maintain and adhere to the Site Expense budget
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
- Track and monitors project progress, adhering to prearranged standards
- Ensure compliance across the work site.
- Oversight and Management of Site Materials.
- Mediate on-site conflicts.
- Prepare and submits timely progress reports
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction or similar.
- A driver's license.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.