- Oversee construction phases of projects and specify the materials needed
- Manage construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, implementing variances and implementing corrective actions as approved by project director
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadline, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design
- Selecting, evaluating, monitoring and controlling performance of sub-contractors
- Work with contractors, surveyors and building service engineers to bring designs to fruition
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering, or any related course
- COREN certified and have a minimum of 6 years experience in similar role.