· Observing and recording patients’ behavior.
· Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
· Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
· Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
· Maintaining a hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with healthcare procedures.
· Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
· Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity and proper diet.
· Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipment and instruments.
· Preparing patients for examinations.
· Educating patients’ families about the disease and its treatment.
· Assisting during surgeries.
· Resolving patients’ problems and fulfilling their requirements by applying a multifaceted team strategy.
· Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
· Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge, etc.
- Registered nurse
- Valid nursing license from the NMCN
- Efficient at multitasking, listening, and verbal communication
- Good organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills