- Must be able to produce/make shoes
- Must be very creative in shoe design
- Repairs shoes damaged in the production process
- Removes damaged parts, using hand tools, such as knife, hammer, lasting tool, prying tool, and tack puller.
- Operates stitching machine or stitches by hand to repair broken or missed stitches and to replace parts.
- Relasts shoe to remove defects, such as wrinkles from outer parts, bunching of inner parts, and crooked seams.
- At least SSCE
- 1-year of experience is required
- Must be skilled