As Experience Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for:
- Demonstrating efficient handling of internal and external enquiries, offering high levels of customer service and following up requests, as required, to contribute to increased work experience awareness and uptake
- The efficient preparation of placements, including organisation of tailored interventions and associated arrangements
- Communication with clients with regards to requirements to ensure all work requirements windows are fully covered whilst evaluating the most appropriate and relevant candidate for the role.
- Liaising with client and staff making sure all schedules are met with regards to compliance paperwork, ensuring high levels of professionalism at all times
- Timely production of work and any necessary follow up documentation, such as emails, follow-ups, compliance etc. are met to ensure company standards are met and efficiently completed to internal and external standards
- Support future planning programmes and identify areas for improvement and how to deliver them
- All related general administrative tasks including filing, data entry, photocopying, post etc.
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need to efficiently plan workload and show commitment to customer service both internal and external, as well as
- Knowledge of MS Office is required
- Confident with the engagement of people both verbally and written (Email & Telephone)
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to multitask activities
- Confident and comfortable to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Some research and analysis experience
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately
- Confident with Microsoft office
Salary: NGN80,000.00 a year.
Schedule: Monday to Sunday (Every other weekend off).
Note: If you do not meet the requirement, please do not submit your CV as it will not be considered.