- Meet production goals.
- Maximize machine efficiencies.
- Operate printing presses while maintaining production equipment numbers and quality.
- Determine production priorities.
- Review the job sheet (read and understand job jacket).
- Hang plates.
- Make ready job to customer specifications (register and colour).
- Put in skids and ink.
- Wash blankets and rollers.
- Set and change out blankets and rollers.
- Support plant initiatives and directives.
- Lead and guide the crew to perform tasks on the press.
- Fill in all information (productions, notes, etc.) in Shop Floor computer.
- Ensure quality standards.
- Assist in maintaining equipment.
- Ensure communication/direction of supporting the team.
- Candidate must have 2+ years as a printing operator on SM102, Heidelberg, or similar presses
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.