- Conduct regular inspections of our client’s solar facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations in solar roof mounting structures.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance to clients’ site.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it's at working standards which are needed for maintenance.
- Create and implement routine maintenance procedures.
- Provision of weekly maintenance reports and making monthly projections to management.
- HND/BSC in the field of Engineering preferably Electrical Engineering.
- Must have basic knowledge of solar roof mounting systems.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in power systems such as solar panels, controllers, inverters/UPS, energy storage (Batteries)
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and conducting mini demo for customers Preferably male for gender balancing.
- Residing within commutable distance to Victoria Island will be an added advantage.
- Must have organizational skills and knowledge of using schedules & reminders