· Assists the Service Food Supervisor to plan the menu and food production based on the estimated number of customers daily.
· Assists the Service Food Supervisor in food preparation and cooking.
· Checks portion sizes and the overall presentation of food.
· Tastes cooked food in order to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
· Follows serving procedures.
· Serves and attends to customers properly and in a timely manner.
· Advices the Service Food Supervisor on food consumption in order to guide amounts to be purchased or requisitioned.
· Carries out periodic inventory counts of food & beverages, kitchen utensils/equipment and supplies.
· Inspects utensils regularly for replacement and communicates replacement needs to Service Food Supervisor.
· Assist in the launch of new menu introductions and offer-of-the-week food on the menu.
· Works with the Service Food Supervisor to achieve weekly targets.