A Laboratory and Medical Equipment / Industrial Products company requires an experienced individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- To provide technical support and services relating to the company’s products; installation, repairs, service, calibration, hands-on training on equipment, and quality check on products.
- Provide technical support for the company’s products and services to customers
- Do a proper technical evaluation of equipment for repair, determine nature and cause of fault, materials and spares requirement and faults resolution time,
- Conducting performance tests, following manufacturer instructions, troubleshooting, and repairing malfunctions.
- Complete preventive maintenance schedules
- Perform calibrations
- Keeping to company and safety procedures
- Keep in good working order, workshop tools, and equipment
- Prepare reports
- Academic qualification of either an HND or BSc in Electronics, Electrical/Electronics, Biomedical Engineering
- Previous relevant experience
- Ability to read and interpret Technical/ schematic diagrams
- Computer literate
- Good listening skills, work standard, and customer-oriented attitude
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.