- Ensure normal services are restored as quickly as possible and adverse impact on operations due to incidents in IT environment is minimized.
- Identify root causes of problems (that affect IT service) and determine fix required to prevent recurrence of incidents.
- Identify, log, categories, prioritize, resolve incidents and raise a problem if required.
- Produce appropriate management information to report incident management performance.
- Monitor effectiveness of incident management and make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage major incidents.
- Identify (either directly from incidents or indirectly through trend analysis, observation, etc.), log, categorize, prioritize, and resolve problems.
- Define and maintain the overall Service Monitoring & Reporting schedule
- Good knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery processes (preferably with formal certification)
- Good understanding of Service Management tools
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 2+ years of Service Desk experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development