We are looking to hire a Commissioning engineer to help make sure that the products they are responsible for work properly and that they meet the client’s needs.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures
- scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
- Creating and carrying out test procedures
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
- Liaising with installation/project engineers
- supervising engineering and technical staff
- Providing technical support
- ensuring safe working conditions
- Minimum of BSC/HND in electrical engineering, physics, marketing of any related discipline.
- 2-5 years of working experience
- Ability to use computer application packages to develop reporting
- Within the age range of 25-35 years
- Experience in gen set installation and maintenance, control system, troubleshooting, control panels, control modules, ATS, AMF , synchronizing of load sharing panel, installation, testing, and commissioning.
- Experience as an installation service/commissioning engineer with a panel builder or gen set company will be an advantage.
Salary: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
NB:Only applicants residing in Abuja and Lagos are encouraged to apply for this role.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.