ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions providers in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The Customer Experience Unit is looking for a highly motivated and disciplined Customer Service Officer.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
EEA Nigeria prides itself on always putting the customer first; the Service Center Associate will be at the forefront of providing world-class customer service to our SmartLife customers across Nigeria. As the main point of contact at the Service Center, the role will be to deal with and help resolve any customer complaints while giving the best possible customer experience as well as going beyond the call of duty when required.
- Always provide excellent customer service to all EEA Nigeria customers.
- Attract new and existing customers to the Service centre.
- Supervise the movement & stock count of EEA Nigeria inventory to and from the Service Center.
- Provide periodic reports on customer engagement and stock count to the Service Center Team Lead.
Deliverables and Activities:
1. Customer Engagement
- Customer Liaison: Serve as a liaison between the customer and EEA
- Information Accuracy: Always provide accurate product information to customers and never oversell or lie to customers about our product capabilities
- Courtesy Calls: Make courtesy calls to EEA customers as requested
- End-to-end Experience: Ensure all EEA customers have a great end-to-end customer experience
2. Problem Solving:
- Resolve Customer Queries: Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to determine the best use of resources
- Diagnose Technical Issues: Diagnose technical issues with the customer units and support in the swapping process
- Escalation to Manager: Escalate issues or questions to the manager if you cannot resolve them Data Management
- Inventory Reporting: Provide regular reports on sales unit inventory, service unit inventory, and customer data handling and management
- Data Entry: Always enter accurate and honest information into the EEA data systems. Ensure data entry is high quality so that data can be used to better serve our customers
- Customer Feedback Data: Help collect data on Customer feedback and satisfaction
3. Inventory Management:
- Unit Inventory: Supervise and monitor the collection and disbursement of sales and service unit inventory (including accessories) in the Service Center Product Development
- Assist with product development through conducting field tests and surveys when required
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in customer service and inventory management
- Should be fluent in English and at least 1 other local language from the region you are applying
- Conversant with the use of computers
- Critical thinking and good problem-solving skills (solutions-oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Competent with computers including Microsoft Office packages and other Google products such as Forms, Sheets, Docs and Slides etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is able to work independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution