You will have thorough and extensive knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation with an understanding of the principals which form best practice for both onsite and offsite optimisation. This will include an understanding of what shouldn’t be done as well as what should be executed to deliver long term effective results for a clients’ website. You should also have a sound understanding of technical SEO and SEO Outreach experience.
In fact the role is outreach focus as you will be researching for blogs and websites that are happy accept out written content in exchange for link.
- Review/proofread content and add targeted anchor text/s for backlink
- Develop the link acquisition process and streamline through the use of tools
- Build and nurture strategic relationships with industry experts, brand partners and external publishers
- Knowledge of SEO tools like ahrefs, Semrush etc.
- Strong understanding of link building tactics and a working knowledge of SEO best
- Proven track record in developing a successful outreach strategy for a similar-sized
- Strong relationship building and nurturing skills
- Experience of Technical SEO
- Experience On-Page SEO
- Working knowledge with Google Analytics
- Working knowledge with Webmaster Tools
- Demonstrated experience in managing social media output for business
- Paid Holiday
- Work from Home
- The ability to work on ambitious projects with great assets
- Online Training Provided
- Salary Review Every 6 Month
- Bonus Based On Performance