- Scanning of every processed document to a dedicated Treasury & Accounts file archive.
- Proper referencing /indexing of all scanned documents in the Archive for easy identification
- Uploading all scanned and Indexed documents into the relevant file in the Archive
- Arranging folders in a systematic, chronological and orderly manner will enhance easy retrieval of document
- Arrange hard copies of all scanned documents for easy storage and retrieval.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor, Group Treasurer, RCFO or GCFO
- OND or its equivalent in any related discipline.
- 3 - 6 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy and ability to use scanning & photocopying machines for scanning of documents into the Share Point
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Attention to detail.
- Report writing skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development