- SeamHealth Innovations is a healthcare consulting company with the mandate to deliver high quality and reliable Technology solutions and Electronic Health Records (EHR) to medium/large scale hospitals and public health institutions in developing countries. Our mission is to apply Health IT best practices already demonstrated in the United States to healthcare facilities in emerging nations, with the ultimate goal of improving the quality of patient care through efficient and effective data collection/reporting strategies.
- The role of the Senior Technology Manager is to lead the design and implementation of software/ICT based projects for process improvement within the healthcare sector. The Senior Technology officer will work collaboratively with clients’ technical teams to coordinate system configuration efforts according to quality standards while maintaining high levels of efficiency and reducing error rates.
- Software development, systems design/analysis, configuration, validation, and deployment;
- Provide strategic and technical input for development and maintenance of operating systems, network infrastructures, applications, and hardware;
- Coordination of project development teams and facilitating collaborative efforts;
- Training of software development teams;
- Development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), tools and methodologies for project implementation;
- Provide technical advice on security controls and proactive prevention of technical risks;
- Participate as subject matter expert on systems integration and interoperability standardization;
- Engage in other assignments as delegated by the company.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelors degree in Computer science, and must have a Graduate degree in a relevant field;
- 8+ years of front-end and back-end programming experience in a relevant industry combined with technical project management experience;
- High-level expertise with Electronic Health Record (EHR) platforms and adaptability to healthcare institutions;
- Hands-on experience with four or more programming languages;
- Excellent understanding of web applications, databases, servers, frameworks, and protocols;
- Proven ability to lead technology teams using standardized protocols and an integrated development environment management module for build coordination;
- Senior technology management experience working under intense pressure and strict timelines;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Quality writing and communications skills;
- Impeccable teamwork and interpersonal relationship skills.