Management & Interface:
- Provide project management support to facilitate the successful implementation of the project.
- Manage and update the asset management program by keeping top management informed of sensitive and controversial issues and their resolutions.
- Ensure external interfaces are identified during Engineering, construction, and Installation and are addressed & closed out in a timely/complete manner while promoting relationships between the project team, and stakeholders during the EPCI interface coordination process
- Interfacing between stakeholders by ensuring planning information on the construction, installation, ProComm. and commissioning.
- Manage interface with other partners and the project engineering department
- Prepare, review, and to obtain endorsed approvals, and closeout approval of Interface Agreements
- Assist by providing regular and timely status input to the Project Interface register, schedule, and progress/status reports on significant/critical interface activities in EPCI.
- Ensure project management of all aspects and delivery of the project and cost plan.
- Participate in all project meetings; take firm decision to progress the project within schedule.
- Ensure that external interfaces identified during construction are addressed & closed out in a timely and complete manner.
- Submit Variations Proposals and Claims to the Client and negotiate as needed to have Variations approved in a timely manner.
- Initiate and attend Project Safety Meetings and visit Project Sites when required.
- Maintain and ensure resources for project delivery.
- Perform oversight and technical job execution of a project.
- Identify technical problems and make necessary technical decisions within the Contract scope
- Dismantling of Equipment and steel in the erection.
- Ensure necessary arrangement is in place for equipment installation before commencement.
- Prepare maintenance tasks (preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, planned job preparation, etc.) with the site maintenance team
- Knowledgeable in the schedule plan for the technical maintenance e.g. shutdown and turnaround maintenance such as Combustion Inspection, Hot Gas Path, Minor & Major inspection of Turbines for Frame 5, 7B, 9E respectively.
- Manage O&M of Turbines: disassemble and re-assembly of Turbines and their ancillaries.
- Ensure that the maintenance report is submitted promptly with relevant information on the job carried out.
Material Procurement Management:
- Supervise material preparation & verification with relevant POs, bagging, and tagging.
- Management & Logistics of parts –for both Onshore & Offshore materials.
- Issuance of materials from the store & stock up order.
- Material Interfacing & inspection
- Vendor development, inventory of all spare parts and keep adequate records of spares/stock dynamics
- Bidding, Negotiating, Buying.
- Verify fabricated materials are on track to meet scheduled delivery.
- Preparation of project procurement for the EPCI
- Participate in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE).
- Participate in Project technical reviews with management
- Attend HSE meetings and ensure all HSE activities are carried out following laid down procedures all project involvement
- Project Safety Management and HSE Course Development and Training;
- Quality Management System (QMS ISO 9001:2008) Auditor
- Management System in line with QMS ISO 9001:2008)
- Worked with EPC project management team to integrate Quality, Health and Safety management system into the overall EPC project management system, ensuring LTI-free projects delivery;
- Review and ensure adequacy, suitability, and appropriateness of Project HSE plan; Project/Facility specific HSE Case Development; Attend daily project safety meetings.
EHS team member for making sure that rules regarding procedures for maintenance
Contribute to the company's continuous improvement in HES performance by ensuring safety and environmental standards are maintained within the workplace, including the prompt reporting of any safety issue or potential safety or environmental hazards identified both in a project and during TAM.
Responsible as custodian HSE procedures, equipment and training are in place
- Very good knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
- Advanced notions in EPCI activities, Electricals & Instrumentations, Project Management, Structural and Oil & gas related technical operations
- Good ability to prioritize tasks, ability to work under pressure, very good interpersonal and communications skills, ability to work and cope with Top Management, advanced listening and analysis skills
- Full Microsoft Office proficiency, writing & editing advanced skills