This is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team to build and implement a digital banking platform and core banking application for a new generation Microfinance Bank. You must demonstrate strong technical skills, a can-do attitude, ability to learn new technologies and support business and technical consultants. You will act as the first point of contact for all technical issues, and you must demonstrate good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation, development and rollout to customers.
- Develop Microservices, and APIs and write business logic using Java and Spring Boot technologies
- Participate in the deployment and configuration of the Core Banking Application for the bank
- Lead integration of 3 rd party applications such as Credit Bureau, NIBSS to Core Banking Application, USSD Platform, and Mobile App
- Write technical and API documentation
- Review requirements and provide input
- Implement major features from scratch
- Create unit tests for features
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of the product/feature
- Contribute to design and overall product architecture.
- Either a BSc or MSc Graduate with an engineering or science degree
- Over 5 years of work experience as a java software developer
- Strong experience in building applications and integrations using Java, Spring Boot
- Building Java modules and testing features before release
- Strong Enterprise application development using Spring Boot, Java, JPA
- Good Knowledge of Git, Bitbucket Version control
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Procedural Programming, UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Good understanding of relational and non-relational database management systems, with independent ability to identify the preferred a task
- Strictly Adopt 12factor principles for application development
- Strong adopter of API First design practice.
- Have used AWS in a production environment
- Have used a container-based solution (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent collaborative skills;
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- Attention to detail; Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization;
- Experience analyzing data while developing solutions to problems
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.