- A degree in a related discipline
- 6+ years of continuous experience working on enterprise software application development OR an advanced degree in a related discipline and at least 4+ years of continuous experience working on enterprise software application development
- Solid experience working with team development tools and organization structures.
- Ability to multitask very well
- Comfort and experience providing technical leadership in a software development team
- Code Sophistication - Understands a wide range of complex code constructs, design patterns, and frameworks proficiently and is able to navigate and apply them in their work. Is able to adapt third-party frameworks to work better within their own domain of work. Is able to conceive of and implement custom frameworks that improve product development for themselves and others.
- Code Performance and Optimization - is a "performance-maven", consistently applying performance-optimization considerations in work products. Actively contributes to the improvement of product design from a technical perspective including usability, security, memory management, manageability, reliability, and performance.
- Abstraction Knowledge - Has mastery of most abstract software engineering concepts, applies them broadly across their work, and improves the work of junior peers by applying these concepts in feedback.
- Technical Independence - Has end-to-end product development ownership for broad products/features/framework or product areas. Engages and provides constructive input into platform-wide technical and architectural discussions.
- Code Testing (Manual, Auto, Unit) - Contributes to the overall improvement of code testability and code testing tools and processes.
- Code Review Quality - Consistently performs in-depth code review within areas of responsibility, with feedback that goes beyond typical error-checking to include overall structure, performance, reliability, and maintainability of the platform & codebase.
- IDE/Tool Usage & Routine Automation - Implements automation to improve the development practice individually and across the team. Implements useful tools to improve development practices.
- Process Adherence & Development - Helps oversee process adherence across the team and contributes meaningfully to process improvement.
- Aesthetic Design - Contributes to the improvement of overall product design through insightful feedback and implementation. Oversees aesthetic standards of more junior peers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices.