We are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer who can generate and implement functional software solutions. You will be expected to work with Top management and a team of software developers to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
As a Senior Software engineer, your goal will be to develop high-quality software that aligns with user needs and business goals.
· Develop high-quality software design
· Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
· Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
· Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
· Develop tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code
· Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
· Perform validation and verification testing
· Document development phases and monitor systems
· Produce, test, review and debug code
· Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
· Minimum of 10years work experience as a Software Engineer
· Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
· Analytical mind and proven leadership skills
· Hands-on experience in software development, scripting and agile methodologies
· Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
· Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Python, C++, Java/J2EE platform etc.)
· In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases
· Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
· Ability to work independently
· Verbal and Written Communication skills
· BSc. in Computer Science or any related degree