The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- B.sc Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years active programming experience with Angular JS 1.7
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of Software Methodologies.
- Microsoft.Net Framework 4.0 (VB.net/C#), XML Programming Skills, and Programming Knowledge of Angular JS 1.7. Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in credit, money market, and accounts operations in Financial institutions is key.
Mode of operation: Remote and physical presence.
Compensation: Very attractive with other benefits.
Salary: NGN 750,000