• Prioritize, assign and monitor application design and development tasks across multiple concurrent software maintenance and enhancement projects.
• Promote SDLC conformance, industry design standards and development principles.
• Facilitate adoption of standards, processes and process improvements across application development activities, including unit testing, version control, and code review.
• Review internal deliverables and deliverables received from vendor(s) who might be delivering a set of modules/features.
• Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution considering requirements, available SharePoint technology, governance, and best practice guidelines
• Participate in hands-on application solutions architecture, design, development, testing and deployment activities.
• Work with the Operations Team to provide SharePoint End User support, training, guidance and direction.
• Mentor team members in design and programming methods to improve proficiency within the environment and use of existing tools.
• Assist with administrative matters including status reporting and performance feedback.
• Deliver presentations, briefings, and technical documentation.
Experience and Certification:
• Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in software development, with at least 5 years of experience designing and developing SharePoint solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a project team in definition and design of systems.
• Demonstrated ability to understand business drivers, strategies, trends and concerns of the business to design technology solutions that meet the future needs of the organization.
• Process orientation and demonstrated ability to formalize and implement software methodology and processes.
• 5+ years of in-depth work experience developing solutions using Microsoft .NET technology and approach (C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Git, NodeJs, MVC, WebAPI, API-First, Microservice).
• Expert in relational database concepts, structured query language (SQL), and stored procedures (SP).
• Experience in design and implementation of SharePoint 2013+ full trust code, workflows, custom branding, Web Parts, User Controls, Feature Stapling, and SharePoint App development.
• Ability to work closely with a diverse team including business analysts, developers, database administrators, technical writers, configuration managers, project managers, and business users.
• Ability to architect complex systems that include sending data across closed networks, creating of API’s, creation of Web Services
• Excellent communication and strong team building skills.