Please note: The candidate should be female and the applicant must have experience in the insurance or banking industry
Who you are:
- The individual for this role must believe in game-changing innovations and excited about reimaging a $370 Billion industry.
- Must be organized, have strong attention to detail and can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The incumbent will be responsible for significantly increasing company revenues by creating a marketing & sales plan that gives the company a competitive advantage.
- Focus on creating and managing a plan to achieve sustainable profitable growth.
- Support executive management team in developing the long-term and short-term growth plans for the business.
- Promote a strong sense of urgency for reaching growth goals and marketing deliverables.
- Act as a steward of the brand by creating and telling brand stories.
- Ability to carry along customers to participate in the brand narrative.
- Promote brand relevance and consistency.
- Ability to assume multiple roles to help drive company success.
- Align the organisation around customer-centricity.
- Utilize data insights and analytics to deliver superior, personalized customer experience, and measurable business goals.
- Develop open communication channels for effective customer feedback.
Specific experience should include:
- An MBA in Marketing or Business is an added advantage
- 4 - 5+ progressive experience in 360 degrees marketing, and sales ∙ Strong leadership skills
- Proven understanding of data analysis tools & In-depth knowledge of big data analysis.
- Experience working with various marketing tools relating to market research, data analytics, website development, product branding, visual communication software, written communication, and public relations.
- Proven ability to design and coordinate marketing campaigns across traditional and modern channels
- Expert in digital and social media marketing.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lead in a constantly evolving environment
- Must be comfortable working in an environment that requires attention to detail, strong organizational skills, management of deadlines and ability to multitask.
- Strong writing and analytical skills, high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information: one on one, small groups, executive management, and other employees in the organization.
- Start-up experience could be an added advantage.
- Ability to adapt: An ideal candidate will welcome the opportunity to solve a broad range of problems using a wide array of techniques.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities and general growing pains of an early-stage technology company.
- The exceptional entrepreneurial judgment that fosters independence over micro-management
- Strong work ethic and ability to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced work environment
- Detail-oriented and organized with superior analytical abilities
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills