Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers to develop a talent management strategy to fill all vacancies in a timely manner. Ensure a clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints.
- Guide the hiring managers through the talent management process where needed.
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
- Work with the hiring managers to develop job descriptions and announcements. Job descriptions need to reflect responsibilities and qualifications that are appropriate for the title of the position.
- Post advertisements in a variety of newspapers, listservs, trade publications, networks, etc. including internationally-focused sources.
- Screen/review online applications evaluating such factors as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, ability and develop a shortlist of potential candidates to forward to the hiring managers.
- Coordinate pre-employment test schedules and conduct applicant preliminary interviews (in person and/or on the phone).
- Present fully screened, qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner. Review candidate qualifications with hiring managers.
- Facilitate applicant interviews with hiring managers (in person and/or on the phone).
- Arrange travel and lodging (international and domestic) for interview applicants, as needed.
- Manage candidate interview results and selection decisions with the hiring manager. Provide candidates feedback on interview results.
- Complete a minimum of two (2) reference checks on selected candidates. Complete a background check as requested.
- Manage offer process and negotiate compensation package including salary, start date and allowances for international postings.
- Prepare offer letter/employment agreement for signature by hiring manager, candidate and others as appropriate.
- Using social media for recruitment marketing initiatives
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of three years experience in full-cycle talent management and recruitment
- Experience searching for candidates with executive, professional and technical expertise.
- Experience in screening and interviewing candidates via telephone and in-person to assess candidate skills, experience, education, fit with organizational culture and other characteristics necessary to fill positions.