- You are one of the leaders when it comes to recruitment matters as long as the company is concerned. You will have a lead but you are expected to source and execute your roles single-handedly. The company believes that leveraging on your network can close the roles.
- Your influence can be instrumental in closing roles across industries and geographies within designated pay grades.
- You are the No 1 sounding board for anything Recruitment and it is your job to connect to the right set of people to make an opportunity successful.
- When we are not closing roles, it is your job to relay this concern to your lead also sharing your opinion on what the issues may be.
- When a deal is being executed, it is your role to listen in and ensure that we have another opportunity lined up within the same company.
- Manage and master efficient and effective cooperation between our business and clients.
- Touchpoint of execution for our recruitment briefs within the salary range
- Frequently report recruiting updates to the team lead and all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that ALL profiles sent to ALL clients meet with the client's specifications (Quality Assurance)
- Source and close all Recruitment briefs
- Ensure that the business does not lose any clients through unfulfilled recruitment briefs
- Use internal means, external and referrals to source and close roles in a very timely manner
- Other related activities and assignments as assigned by Team Lead
- Business Development Executives
- Operations Teams