Duties include but not limited to:
- Conducts preliminary field surveys; develops designs and drafts preliminary plans for buildings and facilities. -
- Prepares maps, sketches, working drawings and construction plans; Participate in the presentation of plans to governing and permitting authorities for land use, zoning and permit approvals.
- Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
- Inspect and supervises the inspection of construction projects while in progress and upon completion for adherence to plans and specification; advises contractors on the interpretation of plans and specifications; approves minor designs changes in the course of the construction; reviews contractors’ requests for payment.
- Conducts research and special studies pertaining to buildings and facilities development and maintenance; prepares reports and recommendations for the review of a superior.
- Provides technical advice to administrative superiors in the development and negotiation of plans and specifications for building and facilities construction.
- Carry assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, and policies and procedures.
- Prepares materials, writes construction specifications, and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Extracts engineering and estimating information from drawings
- Prepares and issues drawing packages after approvals.
- Administers contracts documents.
- Master’s degree in Architecture or Environmental Design.
- Strong working knowledge of building codes.
- A member with a professional body is an added advantage.
- Experience: 5 – 8 years of industry relevant experience and demonstrate Auto CAD competency,
- Revit and other relevant design applications. Must reside within Lagos state.
- Salary: 200,000 – 270,000