A human rights non-governmental organization based in Lagos but with an office in Abuja is seeking a highly qualified professional for the position of Senior Program Officer.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:12 years
- Strategy and Learning
- Networking and Partnerships Development
- Financial and People Management
- Applicant must have at least: 12 years of work experience and knowledge of the anti-corruption and human rights fields
- A strong commitment to human rights, transparency, and accountability
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, strategically, and effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Capacity to appropriately plan and prioritize and manage multiple demands efficiently
- Ability to defend and explain complex issues and positions to staff and to advocate for these positions externally
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively within and outside the organization.
Salary and Benefits: Competitive but subject to experience
NB: Interested applicants should please submit a letter of interest, resume.