- Work with customers and partners to successfully onboard them to compliance services.
- Help define requirements and write specifications for new tooling capabilities, develop workflow diagrams, perform risk/cost-benefit analyses, and be a conduit to the GRC engineering team.
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of the program, including product and services teams, CELA, process partners, and other key stakeholders by driving compliance rhythm of business and GRC leadership awareness of compliance issues and opportunities.
- Update and maintain data in business systems and resolve data quality issues with business owners and engineering teams.
- Monitor and report progress against various compliance goals.
- Monitor compliance bugs, tasks, and exception requests working with engineering teams to identify deadlines, and ensure resolutions on time.
- Manage content of internal team documentation and websites to improve communication within our team and engineering teams.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years prior experience in technical program management/product development engineering
- BSc/BA in Computer Science; Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related field or the equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated track record of defining process/product strategy, building partner commitment around it, and successfully delivering on time.
- Excellent skill in authoring precision functional specifications.
- Strong leadership skills with great verbal/written communication and results-driven.
- Excellent process-oriented project management, organizational skills, and detailed oriented.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in cross-group environments; high collaboration and social skills.
- Demonstrated foresight to identify potential issues for Microsoft and address them proactively.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and with ambiguity.
- Technical depth in feature and cross-dependency architectures.
- Ability to understand a range of hardware/software technologies.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills to work through conflicts diplomatically, ability to drive clarity in chaos, and organize people’s workload.
- Strong focus on engineering excellence and positive team culture.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and partners.
- Prior working experience in compliance programs, operations, or tooling.
- Experience with Microsoft tools such as ADO, GitHub, SharePoint, etc.
- Experience with data integration/database engineering platforms and services.
- Familiarity with Live Site and DevOps best practices
- Experience with ML/AI and statistics
- Experience developing APIs and coding
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.