Role and Responsibilities
- Developing product requirements and roadmaps.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company vision.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product management team and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users
- Perform any other such roles pertaining to the Job.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- B. Pharm /M. Pharm/ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, FMCG, Cosmeceuticals with PMT preferred
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Good Visual Aesthetic.
- Trend Awareness.
- Determining KPIs.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a Master’s Degree