- Responsible for the discovery, development, and improvement of new and existing features
- Expanding the product into new markets
- Own and shape the backlog and a roadmap
- Coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality.
- Manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication.
- Interface with operations, customer support, finance, and LRC to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPIs are met throughout the lifecycle while making sure the product is compliant and doesn’t put the company at risk.
- Analyze user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
- 3+ years of product management experience building consumer web and mobile products
- Experience working with engineering and product teams with Agile, Lean, and XP principles
- Oversee new feature development from start to finish: Ideation, Inception, Error/Risk mitigation, timely delivery, initial release, and data feedback gathering for informing future development
- User-centric design approaches and strong product instincts
- Ability to take a nebulous, vague list of desires & requirements and distill them down into engineering actionable items
- Bias for Execution; you focus on defining the right MVP, making difficult trade-offs, and shipping effective features
- Exceptional Curiosity; you’re unafraid to ask questions, tinker, and learn to help drive product success
- Ability to analyze data from a variety of sources to identify key insights, pinpoint optimization opportunities, and inform product decisions
- Experience with SQL
- A strong leadership mindset focused on lifting those around you to achieve stronger results together
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a massive impact on the company, on the product, and, most importantly, on the lives and livelihoods of our users.