- He is responsible for operating the machines and producing quality products.
- He is responsible for reducing downtime of process machines, manufacturing cost, increasing machine utility and production efficiency in the process line.
- Should know how to operate a toothpaste processing machine and have a good knowledge of how the machine works.
- Participate in training programs for safety and emergency procedures for job responsibility.
- Coordinate with junior operators and should be able to ensure efficient process performances sufficiently.
- Should have a knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and 5S.
- Monitor all quality-related issues, resolve and escalate them.
- Monitor and record all product defect information and inform superior to resolve all issues on same.
- Maintain records of all important documents, equipment and logbooks.
- Should be able to operate all processes and equipment and ensure specifications to batch records are kept.
- Assist all other departments like engineering and QC with information’s to help maintain quality for all products in good time.
- Monitor all processes and ensure work according to all safety measures in the organization.
- Perform safety audits, analyze same and provide training for all safety processes in the unit.
- Manage processes and enforce all practices are carried out correctly and prepare reports for same.
- Develop and documents routine process operations for products and maintain accurate data.
- Should be able to maintain a safe working environment.
- Performs related work and other duties as required by supervisor
- The operator for process should know the production process of toothpaste
- Must have worked or handled the process line for Toothpaste for at least 3 to 5 years.
- He must have at least his BEng or HND in either electrical or mechanical engineering.