- The Senior Developer will be working on a dedicated software project whereby you will be getting your hands dirty in the code around 60% of your time using serverless technologies in AWS specially VPC, ELB, EC2, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB! You must have a passion for modern open-source languages and be comfortable coding in NODE JS and REACT JS, Python, and maybe PHP.
- Importantly, you must have impeccable communication skills when you gather requirements from internal stakeholders both technical and non-technical. If you enjoy being able to coach and mentor less experienced developers sharing your wealth of knowledge to enhance their careers would be a huge asset to this role
- Ultimately you must have the desire and ability to deliver on time-sensitive projects with the patience to bring people along the journey with you! If you are due to finish up a contract or are available on the market for an immediate start, please get in touch today for more information.
- Extensive software engineering experience in a variety of industries and environments.
- Hands-on coding experience using NodeJS and ReactJS, Python and PHP or Go.
- AWS Guru especially with VPC, ELB, EC2, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, RDS.
- Problem solver
- Impeccable communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on projects with evidence.
- Available to start asap!
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Solid experience in coding.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web frameworks.