The candidate will work in the admin and finance functions of our Corporate Services unit, which include all or some of the following:
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Inventory and Fixed asset management
- Supplier and purchases management
- Payable and Receivable management
- Statutory returns, etc; work with senior management in agreeing and enforcing budget and financial and internal controls
- Work with other unit heads to ensure proper project management
- HR Management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The candidate should preferably be Male
- Excellent communications skill
- High level of interdependency, unquestionable integrity, result-oriented and business focus, good PC skill and proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- A degree or HND in Accounting, Business Administration or similar; A reputable MBA is an advantage
- Aged between 28 and 40 years
- Not less than 4 years experience in finance and admin management and covering all the listed job functions
- Good knowledge of some or all of the following: financial and general admin management, payroll, purchasing, importation and inventory management and human resources management.
- Must be able to drive on Lagos road and have a valid driver’s license